How to cut foods for Chinese food?
Fine machining on the size of the pieces and their shape. Pieces should not be large. In China, people eat with chopsticks and a large piece difficult to capture such a device. Chicken fillet cut into slices of size 1 cm. The meat can be in the form of diamonds in the thickness of 2 cm and a length of 7 cm cut and cabbage salad is cut into strips on the subtleties of 2 cm and a length of 5-8 cm Lamb and pork is often served with slices of 2 cm in width and 6 in length. Asparagus cut on the diagonal into pieces of 2 cm Pink ginger served thin slices with a size of 5 inches. The same products can be cut in very different ways, it all depends on what dish prepared by the chef. The less unnecessary pieces he sends in the bin, the higher the professionalism. Food served whole, fish or poultry, make an incision in several places crosswise.
It’s worth a try in the journey
Дважды приготовленная свинина
Gongbao Another dish from the Sichuan — ‘re making Sizzling kung PAO more than 150 years ago became a symbol of Chinese gastronomy. This is a classic recipe of Western China, and, as all dishes of the region, you’ll be sharp taste. ‘re making Sizzling kung PAO is a marinated chicken pieces, quickly fried with chilli and peanuts in a wok. In all parts of China there are different variations’re making Sizzling kung PAO. It adds several types of vegetables: celery, broccoli, carrots. A chicken used to substitute shrimp and pork. And for vegetarians there is a version with tofu. Choosing side dish to’re making Sizzling kung PAO Chinese long to think: prefer their favorite rice and noodles.
Peking duck is a popular dish in Chinese cuisine is famous all over the world. The main highlight of a bird – thin and crispy crust. Usually Peking duck served with beans or soy sauce, tortillas. In Beijing, you can enjoy such a popular dish, as Mongolian hot pot, shrimp Biphentin, fried potatoes.
The wontons One of the most common forms of wontons – a triangle. In this case, they are similar to Italian tortellini. The wontons were the national dish of the Chinese in the 7th century. They are usually boiled in water and served with the broth. Some fans prefer wontons fried “triangles”. As a stuffing while cooking it is recommended to use finely chopped minced pork or shrimp.
Chinese noodles with chicken and vegetables
If you want to eat something low in calories and delicious, chicken with vegetables in Chinese is the best option. The food is really tasty, despite the fact that cooking takes a minimum of time and effort. And rare products that can not be bought in the shop, this is not required.
- Chicken breast 1 PC.
- Garlic 4 cloves Rice noodles 200 g
- Carrots 1 PC.
- Bell pepper 2 PCs.
- Soy sauce 3 tbsp.
- Salt, taste Black pepper taste Chili pepper
Favorite Chinese delicacy is ready – you can put it on plates, and invite loved ones to the table. You can pamper guests and such delicacies as Julien with chicken and mushrooms to the same Eastern dish of Udon noodles.
Chinese noodles with chicken
- Breast with the skin of the Chicken Kingdom 500 g
- Chinese noodles 220 g
- Chili pepper taste Carrots 1 PC.
- Garlic 2 cloves Soy sauce 30 ml
- Red bell pepper 2 PCs.
- Salt, pepper taste
1. Cut the chicken breast in small pieces, mix with chopped garlic and sauce, leave to soak aside for 10 minutes. 2. In order not to lose time in vain, while the chicken is marinating, boil the noodles. To put it in lightly salted boiling water, cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, then drain the noodles in a colander and rinse with cold water. 3. Vegetables clean, pepper cut into cubes, and carrots long thin straws, Chile slice as small as possible. 4. In a pan heat the oil, put the marinated chicken pieces once the meat will turn white, add the prepared vegetables. Sauté with the lid closed 15 minutes. 5. After the time to put the noodles, stir, cook another 5 minutes. The finished dish adorn your favorite greens. Noodles with chicken and vegetables in Chinese due to its taste will appeal to all. You can also pamper their loved ones in such an unusual spicy dish like “X” of chicken. Bon appetit!
Pork with fish aroma
To cook Pork with fish aroma is necessary… Slice the pork into strips, wash and chop the greens. Soak in hot water for 15 minutes, dried mushrooms “wood ears”, then wash them and cut into strips. Grind onion, ginger, garlic and pickled pepper. In a bowl put the meat, add salt, soy sauce, wine, and half of the starch solution, a little lard and mix thoroughly. In another bowl, mix the vinegar, sugar, the remaining solution of starch, leek, ginger, garlic, pickled pepper, MSG, and broth. Put the pan for 30 seconds on high heat, heat the fat until a slight haze, lay the pork on pan and fry stirring until cooked. Fry the greens, then pour a mixture of seasonings, bring to a boil and gently stir. Put on a dish and serve.